Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally


Today I finally did what I should have done a long time ago. So many weeks that have been lost in Swedish. So many friends that have remained unaware of my observations. Now elina is in English.

I will keep blogging in Swedish just as before. My fairly universal postings will be translated. But not the very narrow Swedish ones. Everything written in English will be in Swedish - but not necessarily the other way around.

Due to lack of time elinaelinaelina will always be my priority. Swedish is still so totally beautiful and irreplacable. Love Swedish. Would never write in English only. Sometimes difficult to explain to nonswedes. But I do know that no matter how well English we speak. We do not do it if we do not have to. It is not quite worth the effort.

I might translate some old posts from my Swedish site. If so. They will be posted under the accurate date and therefore not be put at the top op the page. So be attentive. Or just add RSS to this page.

No comments: