Monday, December 10, 2007

9th and A

I am falling deeper and deeper in love with my kitschy neighborhood. Passed the 9th street and A some weeks ago and didnt know whether it was a restaurant or an antique shop or some kind of supplies. Now i know it is a perfectly beautiful thai restaurant with the cutest staff.

The hippie feeling with All you need is love love love love love is all you need along the walls and Serge Gainsburg in the speakers. Wildly decorated and simply adorable. Definitely my recommendation for eating. Far from the clinical fast food joints.

2 comments:

JBlue said...

E! this is my New Year`s resolution:
we´re eating in this place too icky to be true, but beautiful by June :-)
love your blog
Jblue

Elina Jonsson said...

love you jblue

and miss you so much over here..!

for new years i'll be lying in my sofa watching films with mom and dad. love it..!

e