Monday, December 17, 2007

The country side in New York

Coming home from the office tonight i was tired and low with my pod at its very loudest. Even so i awaited the neighbor kids coming down the street - so they wouldnt have to get their keys and hustle the door. We said hi youre welcome and thank you. Somewhere beyond Global Deejays i suddenly heard something about a cool jacket. I just thought about the fact they had no jackets - so i turned around. A bit suprised.

It turns out these supercool hiphopkids paid some attention and tribute to my oil skin coat. I take out my pod and hear this beautiful newyorker accent. I really love your jacket. Thanks. Its so cool. Thanks. And i laugh a little bit and say its definitely farmers style. Her smile covers her whole face and she says then farmers style is my style. Then both of us laughed and agreed farmers style is the style. How very unexpected.

No comments: